Embedded Engineer (RTOS based systems) - Contract
Architecture design, development/debugging, technical support of firmware for RTOS based systems (STM32, ATMEL, NXP)
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Development and debugging of firmware for RTOS based systems (STM32, ATMEL, NXP etc.)
• Development, debugging and improvement of the firmware for micro-controllers.
• Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve various electronic software and hardware problems. Implement and deploy change requests and enhancements to further improve the existing equipment.
• Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of embedded and computer-based systems.
• Investigation of various production and field issues and product failures.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
• 2+ years of experience with embedded C language usage for complex embedded systems design.
• Experience with MCU based designs for most variety of commercially available MCUs (STM32, ATMEL, NXP, others).
• Experience with RTOS based designs is a must (FreeRTOS, RTX, eCOS, etc.)
• Experience with TCP/IP and secure web protocols.
• Expert knowledge of conventional data transfer interfaces (RS232, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, etc.)
• Experience writing bootloaders.
• Ability to read/understand schematic designs and use conventional development tools (oscilloscope, JTAG, soldering iron, etc.)
• Intermediate English, both spoken and written (be able to communicate directly with USA citizens, be able to write technical documentation and presentations).
• Knowledge of C++ will be a plus
• Challenging tasks with using modern technologies
• Contract for 1 year
• Business trips - USA, Europe
• The company with a good reputation on the market since 1992
• Learn and Use of English.
• Flexible working schedule.
• Lunch Bonus program.