Automation QA Engineer (Java, Groovy)
- Requirements analysis and communications with development and team
- Contribute into UI framework testing
- Create functional and integration automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Participate in the CI/CD pipelines building and support
- Participation in design, implementation and execution of functional, integration and performance test cases, test results analysis, tracking test coverage and performance trends
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in Automation
- Experience with Groovy (or Java)
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience with REST applications automated testing
-Good knowledge of Unix based systems (CentOS, MacOs is a plus)
- Experience with bash scripting
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (Jenkins/Hudson)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, proactive and innovative
- Exciting Projects
- Flexible work schedules
- Professional Development
- Benefits: sports classes, cultural, social and team-building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties.
- Offices also include rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!